Top of the morning. What the EarthInformer is watching and feels you should too:
- More auroras may be in the offing. A minor CME is en route to Earth, due to arrive on April 26th. NOAA forecasters estimate a 20% to 30% chance of geomagnetic storms.. The sun has been active lately. Small CMEs but the sun is currently littered with sunspots...
- From the NOAA threat page, the Northeast is receiving much below normal temps..And the severe drought continues right where it has been.
- But there are some threats not being addressed by the NOAA are being addressed but the DutchSinse YouTube channel, where the severe weather potentials are being discussed. The severe weather doesn't appear to be on the radar of the NWS.. people are on their own watching the skies on this one.
- Also being watched:
- A Columbia Nuclear worker has been exposed to radiation
- Mexico is prepping shelters as a volcano dormant for 11 years suddenly spews
- Another volcano rumbles in Ecuador
- Heat wave expected to start hitting Texas today
Lots on the radar. Lots more you may know of than me.. Always keep alert