The temperature outside of Earth Informer base is relatively nice. It was about 65 at sunrise with a nice summer feel to the air. But by tomorrow, when the mercury soars past 101, it will feel like hell on earth .. a slow roast of human begins. Be safe to all who are dealing with it, be careful to all who are in it.. be well to those who have been dealing with it without the conveniences of power and air conditioning.
In the meantime, here are the newsworthy notes and other Earthly occurrences on the radar this morning. Know your surroundings:
- Sunspot 1515 continues to crack and pop, more M class flares erupted Thursday.. A new sunspot is now coming into better focus, 1519. X class flares still possible with 1515..
- New report on MSNBC that the government is reading emails without warrants. But it doesn't really want to talk about it.
- A lifeguard was fired after leaving his area to save a life--and the got fired for it. After a big outcry and news all over, he was offered the job back. He said no.
- China moving into the 20th century: It lifts its ban on lesbians giving blood.
- The 'smartest man' in Europe speaks.. and all he can talk about is catastrophe. He says Western life is going downhill fast and politicians are trying to best to stave off a truly horrible economic event.
- The global food supply has an enemy: Drought
- America still on fire: Lots of wildfires are burning across the United States, especially the West. (MAP)
- Excessive heat will continue.
- Jehovah Witnesses continue to grow in ranks
- And Malware may knock you off of the internet next Monday. Tens of thousands of Americans may lose connections, but you can check if you will still have access here.
Until later, stay cool, stay safe.